We are small, but mighty when it comes to future thinking. Practically speaking, our over-arching goal is two-pronged: By the year 2020 we will pay off our $167,000 mortgage and double the congregation size from 60 to 120 members.
The Good News
We are well on our way towards both.
And yes, along the way we have typical operational goals that will streamline the budget and keep or facilities in tip-top shape. The short-term operational goals include:
• Spruce up our education wing
• Bring external storage onsite by eliminating the current shower area that remained from the time when the building was a gym
• Replace one of the three heating and air conditioning units
• Replace the front doors
How are we doing?
• Attendance is growing!
• We’ve made one extra principle-only mortgage payment in our first quarter of 2018
• Plans to accommodate external storage are underway
• Cost estimates and bids are in process for heating/air conditioning improvements and the front door
New Beginnings Church is concentrating on spiritual growth as well as the abovementioned goals. We will continue to grow our preaching skills (a hearty congratulations to Senior Pastor Randy who recently earned his doctor of ministry and Elder Matthew Wiley is currently attending seminary), the elders continue to hone their skills and leadership classes are available for congregation members.
What can you do?
We ask that you prayerfully consider how you can help New Beginnings Church attain its goals by your financial gifts and volunteerism. Together, we can bridge the gap and look toward a future that moves from operational success to expanding our ministry to support the message of Christ’s saving grace with our community.
Thank you for your thoughtful consideration of this opportunity!